Thursday, October 11, 2007

21 Years...


Well to start since I last wrote I turned 21. Which really isn't a big deal out here but it is fun since it is a day I have look forward to for awhile, and it was a fun day. It was full of classes during the day, including a trip to the Colesseum. Then we did dinner at the Hard Rock and it was soo gooodd!!! I miss American food. It was great, I had a burger, french fries, and a caesar salad. It was so good. Then a bunch of the girls and I went out for awhile since we didn't have class in the morning. So that was tons of fun, and it was basically just a good week. Then last weekend I spent it mostly in Rome, but did go to the Roman Castels. Which aren't actually castels but instead some cities up in the hills around Rome. It was great and beautiful. There was a huge storm when we were up there too and we got to watch it come in from over Rome. Here is the sunset from after the rain storm. It was basically just a fun chance to leave the city. Then this week has been nice other than the being sick. I have an icky cold but it just is and doesn't seem to want to go away. Luckly unlike at school I have time here to actually get sleep which is nice. So its been a pretty basic week doing nothing special. I have been reading a lot, found a new series about a high school girl who falls in love with a vampire. Sound familiar at all?? I have read over 1000 pages in the last week and that doesn't count the reading I have been doing for school, which is starting to pick up since we start midterms next week. This weekend I am off to Venice for the weekend with two girls I've met out here. It should be beautiful. I am really excited for it. Well I will write next week and tell you all how that went.

No comments: