Friday, June 15, 2007

I thought ceilings only leak in the movies???

This week has been going well. We had a huge storm wednesday night. It would have been fine other than the fact that I was on my way home when it happened. Only had to run a block but by the time I was at the door it looked like I jumped in the pool. Then I walked upstairs and the ceiling was raining... Hopefully it has been fixed but honestly I do not know. Thursday I gave my first tour of the capital and i thought I was giving it to second graders but it turned out to be eighth graders. It was lots and lots of fun. I really do miss working with kids. At somepoint I am going to have to find a balance between the poltics side I want to do and my love for working with kids. That tour was done with a different office so I got to meet more interns which is always fun. Then friday I had another tour...this time with a group of adults from the desert...one needed a wheel chair so i had to find a new way around the capital. It was pretty cool we got to see the floor and not from the gallery but right outside the floor. It was pretty cool. Other than that just random projects at work. Learning more and more about the desert. Last night was fun...went out with some of the people in the house. Met some gw students. Then wandered around georgetown. Other than that nothing too excited. Lots of fun. Heading out to the Jersey Shore for the weekend. Even though its not the best circumstances it should be good. Im looking forward to seeing my family. Thats about all for now. Just enjoying life...

No comments: