Wednesday, June 6, 2007

So lets just say that I LOVE D.C. Its tons of fun out here. Defintaly prettier than inland California. Really the only bad thing is the humidity and yesterday it was not even that bad. Well I started work on Monday and its mostly a lot of grunt work. File letters, doing the mail and answering the phones, and although that sounds like no fun its a blast. There are two other interns on who goes to UCS and one goes to BC. Ive gotten to explore a bit. Went on my first tour yesterday and soon I will be giving them. Monday after work Chris and I (one of the other interns) walked the entire Mall. Yes that is over 2 miles one way. But it was fun. Its amazing that work is right off of that and everything that is there. Yesterday after work we (the interns) went to a Nationals v. Pirates game. It wasn't very impressive or anything but it was tons of fun. Got to know the other interns better as well as some of the obnoxious fans around us. Now its my third day of work and everything is going great. Other than that not much else going on...

No comments: