Monday, June 11, 2007

If you recycle then you arent a true republican...

So this weekend was lots of fun. Started with us crazy california kids getting stuck in the middle of a thunderstorm orA monsoone or something. Which was tons of fun other than the unenjoyable wet ride back on the metro and bus. Other than that just hung out with some of my house mates. Went to tombs a pub in town for dinner. They even made my tuna melt on an english muffin just like I do at home. Then wandered around Georgetown looking to see if anything was going on. Which instead lead to us back at home having late night conversations. Sunday was a nice lazy day. Went to the pool, then it started to rain, then laid around, went to church, and nothing much other than that. It was a nice weekend but too short. I have had three day weekends all year and I don't know if these two days are acceptable. Oh well. I get a day off this week to explore which should be fun. I want to see if I can maybe get into the supreme court, since that would be amazing. Might get to see Bush when he comes to speak at the senate tomorrow. Hoping but not sure. Other then making fun of pages and being called a democrat since I think the giant post-its are a waste of paper nothing new to report...

2 comments:

jmacnee said...

Hmm, ok...you might be cut out for Gov't work... a lot of the California gov't offices work a schedule that has them work 9 hours a day...but gives them every other Friday off..... not too shabby...

Love ya

Dad

.::JoSePhIne::. said...

interesting post. Curious thoughts.