Friday, June 8, 2007

Mattress Pads, Fans, and Hot Water

Well two of those things I now have but one of them I don't. And which one do I not have, well the most important one. I have been without hot water for 7 DAYS... Which basically means that the world is falling apart. Cold water is no fun at all. But on better news I can actually sleep now since I have bought a fan and a mattress pad. I blame my parents for the fan part but my bed is made out of cardboard really!! So now that I have a mattress pad my life is complete. Other then those two lovely and one devistating thing life has pretty much become normal. Taking the metro to work everyday. I have gotten it down to about thirty minutes from when the bus picks me up, then sit around the office all day answering phones, folding letters, doing tours, running errands, and what not else. This weekend should be nice it will be pretty warm out and the pool is not too far. I am hoping to make it to a few museums too but we will see how that goes. Well that is life for now...

1 comment:

jmacnee said...

6666Hope you got hot water by now...that is NO FUN!

Enjoy your weekend, Christi and I laughed at not just what, but how your wrote... you've got a little Erma Bombeck in ya...hmm, you may need to look that up....vauge historical reference.

Glad you like the thunderstorm...still one of the few things that I miss from the Midwest...

Love you lots....

...oh, and believe it or not, there are like 20 unsecured wireless networks on this part of the Island!

Love ya,

Dad and Christi